- Collaborating with WVC and Public Schools.
- Defining and creating needed student support programs.
- Defining the role of the business community in improving educational outcomes.
- Business in the Classroom – helping in curriculum development, entrepreneurship development etc.
- Assessing and developing career academies within the schools.
- Engendering a community commitment to Lifelong Learning
- Making every student college ready or work ready.
- Mobilize existing educational institutions, primarily the public schools, to rally around the recommendations.
- Create an entrepreneurship training metabusiness through the CEO Program that transforms Wabash County into an entrepreneurship powerhouse in southern Illinois.
- Create a business education roundtable to increase communications between the business and education communities aimed at encouraging life-long learning and improved academic and economic outcomes throughout the community